Re: [manet] MANET meeting at IETF85

"JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com> Sun, 14 October 2012 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19720; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1350231242; x=1351440842; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=rZSVZRdSV1/7ntH+HhPaYLu+ymADsiKamsQj0rEQV4Y=; b=S8ztjbRJ4YzmFGhbCSlMbRK6PGcLUexwFwPgtD+ZEKE9Z/nOuCy5LMVT TE2eVtLoZX+oTly0VKmTP4imPNJgU+Hd4fML9drzbQJmOS8U1pPxQvxi0 vNuq8KEv6hNBP0Kwfo2kPSLW/0Ys520pOzoHy7GDS2UvSWnJCV8argBrJ Q=;