Re: [manet] New DLEP extension drafts

Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com> Tue, 05 September 2017 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Nh2YMvidrzPEFwtD9No0d6u04yAFLvV9XNKK/xbGjQg=; b=CAYMD7Lma6i2PgM93RZkdlk7j7RdDlZNXmm1lxtb+i4n1S1OiFHrMpPfLWeKUv1+6x /OWB3elal7wPuobHm8CnzW62BSUZ69kXtOT/mTPvAjzp/mlrAWfHztgCWLb0uUM7d/G9 Bl9ng9VysKHlIrCaIqj/9DyFzdXXhRsa9lRuotMNhqJe5ouSKcDXWDS1s6LHg6oqlv7G k3LIVkqoubw8bQnAaUi9E+dVzohEHDpX7W0NDXgaFjXhZAAzN4lSwKvCtDtPns2pFkAe t2s2hL946sQI3ODeTRAPmtG8fS1jfJrgVhj1KXDIovLzgTEGymgLhMTfPmMu0BPfpZT7 hTEQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Nh2YMvidrzPEFwtD9No0d6u04yAFLvV9XNKK/xbGjQg=; b=XMLoG8kX7w2ntN/ym62nvN+RC3OAz5X4O4GX7M9p8w8O5/i7bgV/6BkLJbtYH1JmoQ YmZb5BfLbOHp0qYqUZWubwNJ1bbEa0CpBdYUrAZ9eqdWv3dnUb+v85oaELNT1aqa9YO6 f1lJBA1yzF3T9AsKDZN1cAtZukFYg8KlsPXG/6Z9y9CgPS6njYoTAwwFxw3fTJHrR/fx 7/dhskiXYH8y+Ank1qar1vhU9+4Yd4ZiVxw2vkDhsa0aGey5OeImsr8FaMy+seXtIwn5 HSszzw13Gh8388V/F2S+aDCJuV+ttV+uyMe0EHtWPw57cyIyC7ipJhcP1EQ4PGm2WQYo KymA==
References: <1500890455.2721.234.camel@tropicalstormsoftware.com> <1504171326.31980.2.camel@tropicalstormsoftware.com> <e7aa4a01-3eab-7625-26ed-49d2e43893e6@fkie.fraunhofer.de> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801D30BA2E9@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <CALtoyomabfv+kbonfFG7T37JtcqeVLJ3XTESKcoTeqZKbi8s3A@mail.gmail.com> <CAGnRvuqqFg5EjOgRHABtVPuNjsufoWAw_wixTzmdwUKMNDEWMQ@mail.gmail.com> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801D30BD277@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <275b3ace-23c6-7db1-3bb8-07dbafdde5d5@fkie.fraunhofer.de> <1504603998.15735.9.camel@tropicalstormsoftware.com>