Re: [manet] On Forwarding-and-regeneration (was: Re: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-13 review - a couple of big ticket Items)

Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com> Fri, 22 April 2016 14:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=Q0arVU8ZfKrTmHHu82/8ocwq0HNnRTik+GZgsJ04a/s=; b=D+0ZDh6dYfYeDUJPdM59Oj0Pjlrh0VgE+2wKvz1MnsWU6zd1RYT8GAISgpAv/Jk/rz QB/oV24V/Msw7BKug4Gf10wI8sz5sqWl3K+9WVv8tJ9sxTT4ivkBUZG6Ae2F3Ruzcuaf Bsn0C2EKdvX6ukKcg14naVfvuX+zkOME1Gkj4l9jvbd6LvxChH3PTJwE4y5esRol5NYO Wr9KjEWP5nbANqh8TJ/4GEtmE+GxRlQS6ePdBMge7YxL3Vvybk8IH2AEpcdrpp9Oz2bX gJ0DT4GCkkfQEmiUmjQVBurCkcrfJENFwrmOIqBGq51F8GtUG+Id8w8hZffiBxRQi60C 9lpA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=Q0arVU8ZfKrTmHHu82/8ocwq0HNnRTik+GZgsJ04a/s=; b=WRqgan8eqdgMKYBjWmWmNBFMGKigvKlIqUDExOee3fE86gXtHTE/EmA2NaOOt2t8XW HlkEJe8v48TUIBAQE7rx1k09lqCDJKNNcE8yF7z/D/NKcI/bVPcke1Dquh6/namPCDHz sDqa9rYRXbhhMJ2SJtoCoqqsgooV1U1HJ1qZCSJq5CChbAdi0PqW2PhJp9tNmDAii8La mx8sEifs0WZuAWeboP0mmbGRnmlbVv51Ouazq/IdjC2sNHuCp9BFUQaFV5eBSym9ObKW SS0UYtmmNEmoXPzIRmS2J1ixn6bCawolGLLIJnZtcSyCATr4sXwjIoYB8DoJ41ZJFa+J t+BA==
References: <8C311D85-5C5A-4155-9705-6B09D0AA588B@thomasclausen.org> <DE42008F-25E3-492E-8499-2DC13BDB0E8E@fu-berlin.de> <3A79C619-5DEC-4356-9285-7A209AA100E1@thomasclausen.org> <6DFEF66A-2B48-45B9-A08D-6042B20AF386@fu-berlin.de> <CAGnRvuo6uE8SW5HXAhTvT5hxk2h9ZgkHVfzcg7bxCTvZYZ3iDw@mail.gmail.com> <57CBEE37-3779-4C8A-BA85-78C24F05CB00@fu-berlin.de> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B0CBD@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <A5260E25-0551-4620-9A78-6014170A5A43@fu-berlin.de> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B0DFF@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <5C8505F1-6938-46D1-AFAF-85AE58270181@thomasclausen.org> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B0E28@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CA+-pDCd9Wr4JJO++-vA0Y3820_i9gs=QMv7sdTnbAEtPwQbdaw@mail.gmail.com>