Re: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-as-12.txt

Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it> Wed, 04 April 2012 19:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tana.it; s=test; t=1333567622; bh=RXUB6/nqyANSd+9LagYCg5BBl6iNmMqMjiW91ocqb+I=; l=5777; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:CC:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Nx/l7U6YywEIg+6A/p+wwLGzxwuahR74wX/BF2dYDS7C0n5Q62M9EUFckp91/ZJvP sgZ/Uv6OHSU8Igob7yJSc/2ubYVuiDtG3a2qMEeTjChHRvx5orYAuJunFWsyUnwweS QgNPXzNuQ7qHC2lZxV0d8lZXRyrFNf1gQhmldCi8=