Re: [martini] Proposed worksplit:tackletelephone-numberregistration first

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Sat, 30 January 2010 00:36 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
To: Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com>
References: <2118E1E7-735B-4829-B114-D524E5561E0F@softarmor.com><D890DEF3-37DF-462B-955A-94005E1808B5@standardstrack.com><130895FDE1B4488C82158D051A1D94D9@china.huawei.com><09B7DBFE70A9E24BBB21689DAD3A06141C49D25F@zcarhxm1.corp.nortel.com><E9F685BC6F3D40B0A113F8198BD62BE3@china.huawei.com><10783_1264772389_4B62E525_10783_1447_1_9ECCF01B52E7AB408A7EB8535264214101082C05@ftrdmel0.rd.francetelecom.fr><84635F3C80D944849BB87F5AA9E093EA@china.huawei.com><A9CEEB4B-3523-487D-ACBE-FE5E739F590F@standardstrack.com><2700_1264782482_4B630C91_2700_685_1_9ECCF01B52E7AB408A7EB8535264214101082F0E@ftrdmel0.rd.francetelecom.fr> <FB4DE5AD-EE6D-46D1-9B21-B88C61C6BE0A@standardstrack.com>