Re: [martini] Proposed work split:tackletelephone-numberregistration first

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Sat, 30 January 2010 00:08 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>, 'Eric Burger' <eburger@standardstrack.com>, "bruno.chatras@orange-ftgroup.com" <bruno.chatras@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 01:08:49 +0100
References: <2118E1E7-735B-4829-B114-D524E5561E0F@softarmor.com><D890DEF3-37DF-462B-955A-94005E1808B5@standardstrack.com><130895FDE1B4488C82158D051A1D94D9@china.huawei.com><09B7DBFE70A9E24BBB21689DAD3A06141C49D25F@zcarhxm1.corp.nortel.com> <E9F685BC6F3D40B0A113F8198BD62BE3@china.huawei.com> <10783_1264772389_4B62E525_10783_1447_1_9ECCF01B52E7AB408A7EB8535264214101082C05@ftrdmel0.rd.francetelecom.fr> <84635F3C80D944849BB87F5AA9E093EA@china.huawei.com> <A9CEEB4B-3523-487D-ACBE-FE5E739F590F@standardstrack.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE20ADFB9C8@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <003c01caa126$693153b0$3b93fb10$@us>
acceptlanguage: en-US