Re: [MBONED] [blink-dev] Intent to Prototype: Multicast Receive API

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 23 February 2022 22:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4UjQPvzlaeEco28vU33IDVMlN+sTUvg29d4L+gYT1G8=; b=B6TZ5H+T7fkMV8vBwghoFyS10rSa7Hki6+t+oGx3rq+LE22Vae9oYSocIUDASmqFdW 9AVeC3DLUO02dJxZ2xgDodv+A0348Nv25P/l/mLPTBRA8hprP4kwNfMaYLHjHLiRRP8e xXJ6STzrkGdUXBTOdj9J0OKERHxvVQE2zasQYp7Fg+f5FKIeF9HW7dcvzw1dGa2SKNwD eGgvrBP0ZahNfde9Mdu3vtGanMgG89emL71aohH7x3kbip2Z4z4aCWVU4oKN+brvVJXQ nQvhDvkiSNziSpsSrSmovoQ+r7XRAB7BK81yt/vfGzGT8VLOCkD4hWXlPqr6nYe8whP9 M5hA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4UjQPvzlaeEco28vU33IDVMlN+sTUvg29d4L+gYT1G8=; b=kpOcJ1MTDOtPTPaxoe1UG5Chtui4fUBHPNK/PFVim9PlMV0Erpak7Tb6W8nfbfz6/p WH1AdgiyQXar1iN2wsCDhC1hgie+xMP2XMoBkt6bLNQ6NfgUOVpNOGOxDPdVQo7Te9ON HtwJlru6T1ypRVsIpCGoxFL3iIt7aFpGK7NTFcocDNtKXrPq90ODuUMxJkT/xPBegvrM sxVkpNraPcxPmTSQs3UnuNrHT+l3HlhPjrbluuT2grOIPw2SN4Ln5jno1r/b5zzDVD0E u7dfm3TgoqVDlxpFIxzthFd+7U3/ek8qF/qRlk+KhA3u5TPNHARIGy09K64dPDfo+Sry j+pw==