Re: [MBONED] draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Tue, 14 August 2012 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=V0Fh2JQRcXFT8T2r6S+6XiLcseD/Y8VXTv8KMDU52oE=; b=nWrO4ae7GiVZoMbq5Inhp7RG/wpqt0gvPRhxJbUB6+Ii9llvkq+eVO5XgWBSDt6X1E UnNJicuReLvl9wMZ/Ot0IreN2hp8a0RuiKU87dEQlOm8ctLJ32Z1NMEjD3Xnb5BdfVei O23dTQpXoWgE0it5OEr9GcWPyZ2Hi9QApFdCARaMIrgHn+h8YJcqNCoDbEUp0stB8/60 SSGA11sB5xUcXRae1w8bTe3hIpcT0G8ewpGNwLs2iP92fJfkuERolK7DCR/7WtlbuJ/a 3RA17qxiwfsP7d1pDT9v6nFfcahVzmtDPU9t0bFpWve0YhGOhS8cAf4KWeaS0PnCbHR3 Z+Fw==