Re: [MBONED] draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-03.txt

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Tue, 14 August 2012 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Fvc0OSHoAjglbOcNGf+/vbVDpB90n6gM9TPzJdtaCt8=; b=CAoB8D9iXgg7z0kcMNAH0OXKUvmP1RscOd3X7ODwti78ANp10DVQL1KtwICru1HCst IDwhTFVYORXUpdOv4KiYmDyonJ0otK9sWeelKPLQLKSRlmXy1h2RuOPCZ6BIgTW7O+gn yRAgbNaiO2h2oV9LDNHMVgiSm2vhVtU5eYHWcODs7eKgVbD8DIm9m3NLJTngxdBt5EcJ rnxsoQ7XY2EJaV6FaFI+1yJiCejqTohebYTSGr0YntAk0dUY7vyRsdUOBdZ0Yva+9l87 Cxs+KyvTP97vl+4eYsWlkCPJ/FoN9O5K2Z+lttt196Mf1wM2h3x98X5LQqHIIUCpLc/m aPjQ==