Re: [MEDIACTRL] AD review: draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control package-09

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Tue, 19 January 2010 22:49 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
To: Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com>, Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>, mediactrl@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:48:46 -0600
Cc: draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control-package@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] AD review: draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control package-09

Hi, Lorenzo,

Robert has changed this draft to "revised ID needed" in the ID Tracker, so
we need to post a revised draft that addresses these changes so that we can
move forward. I'd like to make that happen quickly.

For the XCON reference - I haven't heard anyone expressing concerns about
moving the XCON reference to the Normative References section, so let's make
this change.

For the question about atomicity - should this be something that we say for
all packages? Or do people think that some control packages would be atomic,
while other control packages would not?

Thanks,

Spencer