Re: [MEXT] Comments on draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-13

Julien Laganier <julien.laganier.ietf@googlemail.com> Thu, 14 May 2009 09:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; bh=NoQoiOM3mlFxTrYBs71rfqZp6OcTq6U54JT+bRktDYk=; b=IOh3SGuNDjlws4Xz79Y936tqSqSguFMXb2/zr2JJzUlQcT3zHVJKpk5exgOuZwbk1i 2Vr1jQHlLvlVRQZHwa6Zd4UOz+wd6BLv4//ig7qDh0QYdlYkzD2nFIA235NRKviN9pYD vUs0Z9qsVO3qpB9lKLU6hpitQOHuVLV0qMvsM=