Re: [MEXT] Comments on draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-13

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Wed, 13 May 2009 22:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=wyg3XVacx1RxGnZYf5iqjcNMsCSQDWM5o4GQOl+qKZA=; b=q/NmYIcq7ZZduoFkN0BpqbugIoeM+Kpfq2eNcnRIjXmzik5smYBgKmK5L1liyeAuYe Iqx6rSGaCgSPzT5wcxEJx6r3YmdYECFcQKZsEjgCkp4AuScBUFmtBQJt8Dgaw7dA9RlK XZqUbJLOy8ia0NfqoLSlER6/svW+OVO+EG87A=