Re: [MEXT] Comments on draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-13

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Mon, 11 May 2009 20:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:in-reply-to:subject :references:message-id:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:date:cc:x-mailer; bh=Z7jhD8QqWiKgqdtsK1G2DP1EKe51IZHQy4p9lWkJEdE=; b=dA+r5HEywQNMFYuaimntxhkF2Qe7tOWW1iJUrMK2rgnvRMMoSTZSsWsrCvnFsbD1GR YLdXRyd8zyf99C88QQ3Sxbur/3m4S/rlCpXoWz7oCj34oWA3zDulNJBOA+cbrbGIkO0b s5jc72UYqaI9Ohl508LtvRBi+f93Mv2cwNjfg=