Re: [middisc] TCP middlebox option requirements

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Tue, 24 May 2011 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; l=8264; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306253012; x=1307462612; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=OnO5DPLq8BMqUQHmEKjXDirRE0Qe+8ShQKR5sNtqGbI=; b=TR7UgY7/WiZX+kPMeoy4FjQAybJXBeqlqAHZYYPRo1fhJjzKkuHm+Mu8 Gd24VtFu/yLKhfzEtHaAkF3gK6yg3F/sx509yH4n54o9WOE6TcRQKfFpW scztuIDwcmVcJOfHXF/tgP5iFoW1h8MH0U80BzIp4PtfcQq6+zJ+uSPbj E=;