Re: [mif] Comments on draft-mouton-mif-dhcpv6-drlo-00

"Gaurav Halwasia (ghalwasi)" <ghalwasi@cisco.com> Tue, 13 September 2011 05:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ghalwasi@cisco.com; l=3417; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1315892899; x=1317102499; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=nj//NNQ/zXwkzBAVduz3rjCEm9tWzpz9arZKYm+ljsE=; b=D5nFGEqB/eVRV4kqhklNiakm5tLKBL4uGyY9GrZLqCXTgROZzcRk545x ailrwsr/wLZUzMLUOxmJDtO7XL8qUWg7jPvgnuQf/vlylC6cKO2LjPBUB Xu+4TsVGvT7daUSxYL5eDPEnnxXz7w+BiyLmjf9WmSpEiBguIw92LORMu M=;