Re: [mif] draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-02

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 18 July 2012 07:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=x+ZbZaTrPQ07O7mvyfCXh/87u30U+gbD4lNlNsUvzVk=; b=lgExc8c0roCxTFQMUmM45qFq8M3zfNVA5JI3acIp4dIFOkbZuVlDWtnbt591RbaBUB 1Xohws2/lE3BnR/zAsSkcwJZ/TeMZ/u1ueP71mVtfExbtc4E05xFJdedYni6oLuHPBdr 5ZrdLnxcXIVqzqcA7cULTSjAjzseEqEiDV4l2EKRBpEpOsGiReeXMp6+m2XSh//yy921 ICbiR01AE6g8HreiK+4dyDaeGG0KrTIFNS4wY+FXboPYogVTdpIqiTX3mTcrDg38m7AR giF0EEa76J2bbl4GWChwxkSQ4mUtx1PfF+mFRyXFlP2KaGWZVgpsDEvpRMVtLvk5NC17 dVWA==