Re: [mif] draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-02

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Wed, 18 July 2012 08:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=1yQ3EYS8Q+f9EdLgdtazBmqvKvUOic7Jl3vqbPzdhEU=; b=DkrDGPap9Pq2oV3MsjzIFq52BtDYpcuFpowytv62WJvfnCWyH8rRjMz1qvpd0Tt2RY MJE453GOVYA6TcarKbLVP/ssPye2PLgwo5w3w41nez2tACuNuZYUvsFkmaYdtEfcNTU6 JftLxH6QFjWr+z04hURVZvoZeQOGMMfxQ2rq8w5jTazV9Z83B6eC04YuJGI1DcfkqIEM g81VI0ObBNGXocih7jmZwHkJTmTeRLDChiP+BjVeqeoUcLlLGfTd5Ea3jtNPLc0d8fVG 7Rrfxy0QrRjyEeEdRnhRrvwgzSdyF232GBIUieLeRpz1sxUTmuJeCV3bz+YDtJ82gDSz pdtA==