Re: [mif] The formation of the design team

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Thu, 04 April 2013 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=pUQjpJqN4UsFkWe5GsQLVpHOiI/GNOIWD7M2J3oC2kg=; b=C0LxhbXgr/nmCxStvKwBFLkSF3OPKNNgTRIUuTSY6rIFg/1a06zYxKFc7RmNftmtJs CMv5EJMlNxV6lQc1Tfq1ZrUYZfFEIiSc7wkI97GX6EL07IjkHCDkq/dKOdjJAD0xlK/v /QvvP48Eveew910vb7/i7tX5ZpF+Z4XWRdOnWB1+SSuAzAsxN0YzRF+3h1HYucRKb656 t2fwJA9bHkGkbkZH4f3J+6+NIURahJuunYRLhdGhIPl8rTIuUXQx0SP3HyLcQIXA4FTr G81iXZiusVP4Yd20ehHOhf9E2G9CrRDcCB2Lte4Z3M/vFgy2kFa8LtJkFMHj7yTzWmHr Jh3w==