Re: [mif] Server selection document is "band-aid" not solution

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 18 November 2011 01:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6Fai+vg+hCAcJDYCzTm9o7RGSs/QmZ68CKrUZvOBzdU=; b=i6aeaeFOjFXgsLkaYF8sBX+ZRSrI14keyhRg+DMFsdJJOqzFsCJyEMzH30RM1tvtPI 2Cz0F+ADuVox5X4gjdONZdWJq70pflQD8unzC+wWsXKaMPKqHeSz5P5HlTnz0f4T5Ule xwEPUs14Pwq5vqk0Lp8R61vfLmV8UjvIqBc5o=