Re: [mif] I-D Action: draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-00.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 25 March 2012 15:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2qlEwbcbBBfm8x/6h6ufIPHqCeQpPTvwI8g+/COU6Kw=; b=VCIJZOGjqbmlnEKmBbSqfiTjHovGY6QbVKkBeLgTl230GdmgLN+7+WPk8vvOTxj5vu s8xipxoLcKzbHqURgtIzi93LedZJCkBbrbiWjG7Ud4qvZ34RU1sTD8lZEiBHA3BJJVNQ E4F8gJtDy+DscW6nA9/VkcjCo5Wffj82gZ6frditxyY3RHP+L26O5pDR0KAavagnQRyg wtVruJlNp/7J7YSWli+mmrxx21ZwCuRCcuAoIuvP9xfblWDpiVuCiF3f8L68CJEY1QSA 80ya6qhK7RwtO8xG1+56f7jBtgZSZ6gesuJi+pKtSr7kHZFnIpix8zQHvutUUjA81tOM 9OXA==