Re: [mif] I-D Action: draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-00.txt

Jong-Hyouk Lee <jonghyouk@gmail.com> Mon, 26 March 2012 15:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CfhLkLqxZtxlEr6LUTRDlDWfVltQfk+7iWRZ3w6dobw=; b=pFDweYx0NZS/H2sF6TTmT7J23Ks5yjpLOJohqrskbQUIsD8ZoNC7XOVo/OAP6+3ooN lzwrwDCYW+WgI9x8EwwNivB+BB8euqCd06+YtbvF8kLvWHiSa6OA/Ok19P5lEJJcQLDe kkIwnUV1DFEPYM/eN6WljLwV0Owv6scWcwOjitlKO497CBNUXJwYG5uTD8k8dnFiYaNb Ds/WtEoeXqkdRs1EeLWRFspWlPJ0k5jk8nEP14F2s4fpYar9xLmxhx4mgHrp9J61MHaa FPFqJ9VHMnvjBte0UpWL67o+5YxNmAMBfpdGcnyMI3C4O9fJ/NQbUsoPS/1jv4nSp/ph hFgw==