Re: [mile] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-01.txt

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Tue, 30 July 2013 13:53 UTC

From: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>
To: Adam Montville <Adam.Montville@cisecurity.org>, "mile@ietf.org" <mile@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:52:28 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [mile] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-01.txt

So ... I get to not only thank Adam for adding me as a co-author (thank you) ...
... but also tell him is that his "reward" is that I won't be at the mile WG
meeting this afternoon :-(.

The blue dot on my badge is actually two blue dots - I co-chair two IETF working
groups in the Transport Area (storm & tsvwg) and the most important Transport
meeting (well, at least IMHO) at this IETF, the aqm BOF, is scheduled opposite
the mile WG meeting.

I'm sorry about this, but there's not much that I can do about the vagaries of
IETF meeting scheduling ... which would be an NP-complete problem if all the
constraints were known in advance ... but they often aren't :-).

Thanks,
--David