Re: [Mip4] Re: FW: Comments on VPN Problem Statement Draft

Henrik Levkowetz <henrik@levkowetz.com> Thu, 28 August 2003 21:20 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:35:53 +0200
From: Henrik Levkowetz <henrik@levkowetz.com>
Cc: gdommety@cisco.com, mip4@ietf.org, "Adrangi, Farid" <farid.adrangi@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [Mip4] Re: FW: Comments on VPN Problem Statement Draft
Sender: mip4-admin@ietf.org

The way I tally it, we currently have 2 for (Jayshree, Gopal), 2 against
(Farid, Henrik) which makes it neither here nor there as far as rough
consensus goes. We'll have to get some more feedback on this before moving
on, either way.  Dorothy? Sami? Espen? Milind? Nitsan? Qiang? Others?
Please comment.

	Regards,
		Henrik