Re: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] draft-melia-mipshop-mstp-solution-01a.txt

Telemaco Melia <melia@nw.neclab.eu> Thu, 15 November 2007 15:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:37:47 +0100
From: Telemaco Melia <melia@nw.neclab.eu>
To: Gabor.Bajko@nokia.com
Subject: Re: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] draft-melia-mipshop-mstp-solution-01a.txt
Cc: mipshop-mih-dt@ietf.org

Guys here it goes -01b.

Log change from version -01a:
-- input posted on the list included
-- section 5.3 added with more text (pleas read and check consistency)
-- added an appendix for the diameter extensions to convey MoS
information from AAAh to the NAS.

Subir, with the appendix, the intention is to describe the options
required and to show to the WG that we have everything in place.
We can submit a separate draft later on and explain to the WG already in
Vancouver what are our plans.
What do you think?

Let me know your comments asap...we ll be able to implement your changes
only on Monday morning though (still here for few hours).

Tele