Re: [MMUSIC] draft-dtls-sdp: Allow offerer to establish DTLS association before it has received the SDP answer?

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> Fri, 09 June 2017 00:03 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 18:03:26 -0600
Cc: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>, Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, mmusic-chairs@ietf.org, mmusic <mmusic@ietf.org>
References: <D551D683.1D429%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <22C94242-218F-4724-AE92-E0B1E8DC2C82@nostrum.com> <21E8BA9D-E442-4DBC-8A7D-CEDFD5F54F8B@iii.ca> <CAD5OKxujAuzJt4QD6JXKHkVd4JB_nO5Th6KXjavMBww=W4644Q@mail.gmail.com> <6125EAB1-A827-4E0F-B756-78F85BB411CD@iii.ca> <CAD5OKxutcpUzh1yLA2kukmYmiHQg3+6fuXbaD0w73gzsAHEXzg@mail.gmail.com> <e80f0fbe-221e-aa9b-33bd-24d2ff50fe84@cisco.com> <6D9B0AD9-F9C9-4DF6-A2AB-D160094E5FE3@iii.ca> <CAD5OKxsZMei6FYDPWVcrjt0X6fy4h_=Odybjczpc8VpEgFSrQg@mail.gmail.com>