Re: [MMUSIC] draft-dtls-sdp: Allow offerer to establish DTLS association before it has received the SDP answer?

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> Fri, 09 June 2017 13:33 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 07:32:55 -0600
Cc: mmusic <mmusic@ietf.org>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
References: <D551D683.1D429%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <22C94242-218F-4724-AE92-E0B1E8DC2C82@nostrum.com> <21E8BA9D-E442-4DBC-8A7D-CEDFD5F54F8B@iii.ca> <CAD5OKxujAuzJt4QD6JXKHkVd4JB_nO5Th6KXjavMBww=W4644Q@mail.gmail.com> <6125EAB1-A827-4E0F-B756-78F85BB411CD@iii.ca> <CAD5OKxutcpUzh1yLA2kukmYmiHQg3+6fuXbaD0w73gzsAHEXzg@mail.gmail.com> <e80f0fbe-221e-aa9b-33bd-24d2ff50fe84@cisco.com> <6D9B0AD9-F9C9-4DF6-A2AB-D160094E5FE3@iii.ca> <CAD5OKxsZMei6FYDPWVcrjt0X6fy4h_=Odybjczpc8VpEgFSrQg@mail.gmail.com> <46506F82-3944-471C-80E9-D622EB3E1211@iii.ca> <CAD5OKxsWM0SevCiMZ9jJQn_PsEp5hhJ=0BODOm_UXa0P_1_nwQ@mail.gmail.com>