Re: [MMUSIC] DECISION (VANCOUVER-Q9): Criteria for PT value re-usage [WAS: (BERLIN-Q1/Q2/Q7): Usage of specific PT value for single codec configuration)]

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Thu, 31 October 2013 05:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OsIbErvyi16qk2Aw9WdD2YpFDMArgh1WTqM6yumut2I=; b=gRKLb8wTZdhMXQ+YlZfxp4b7bnIxjF63hauebPlmzkoEtGjHxjaORPVd1cnpLgqEnV 2pWFIEE3Iq9+f6BEUQS/WyvcHagRWMK+GhcZygl7dxmRwQdgHOZAFBTT2labWJa87c8Q REYYNFLS1D8toXBgkjOjh8+4BZDpSX/R37pRiKgxUBto3zngz4ztW0oFKJ4CHX3+Z0Od yCHRbLlpMxtOj6CoKXgcsZzN0ERRR+jUslRaqEbAKPemZrWw3PwMPel+uFYc6aahfsHJ ajnHEh3X3B/vcKQsE4L71DJqY5eilyMj5SwDix8GZm//fUakYv9uBldEzXzsJkTu4W8A zCAA==