Re: [MMUSIC] Updating the pacing of ICE connectivity checks

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Thu, 14 February 2013 16:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=wXf7iRGNCZ9AhQQwKm1LecvgZkZGqcDQ8WDfxUv8P7Q=; b=ghQrdbRzbgr5TRgsGkJae1mbX+n9hyh/oR84tHDZRQ3i++CKmTKw38mpF+Vf4AorPu H86qLZYVneXbo3WObB8GzHCf7GTMJhV6WgUgcL85aaflZjfxDL75FpmSLYQGOKw8nCGP Ikp1Ta4dp3RgS73TrdDVscRHCKJgLdGvMhcU+iVbmpbBymSFaT8oEbGfu7EmobUzNkhj 8cgW7xRyifnoz2wNaN4dv5JEKxa1wPi5KjdA7TrcgCYyaWIT6Cf3lHOb/EnFpzze4vtk RC3z+rv1WBUbiUvINX1qMieQKQ2lr8i4IqSJHFXsJ9iU4ommYM7Xiv8v+q5yMYmsFO24 yEFw==