Re: [MMUSIC] Updating the pacing of ICE connectivity checks

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 22 February 2013 03:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2891; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361503542; x=1362713142; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=/Ckf2+GVgbWfNcYa8fcvXtNST62ptIbWJ3ZvOwNMQZ4=; b=LVGZ5FsyPAL8BJA+KDu41AGwjL0T4h2nILg2JpOYHjFIlRiCOTLiZh4G QbxdEmNVqhLuzBwW/7ZQySWtCRuH1Ggdme0HzLDSLxMaLTk9VFg8lemQS mEaY0x7J/9q9QWJPTmL6IwAgGM2NEM9hfiLSXQiJxDPhm2W5dPWEx17eW g=;