Re: [MMUSIC] comments on draft-even-mmusic-application-token-01

Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com> Tue, 29 October 2013 21:35 UTC

From: Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:34:51 +0000
References: <526D5CDD.40805@alum.mit.edu> <CABkgnnVekG9bDbO7mvNPcKHH1w3JmvKTcT2K=D1-ERW-vr2GLA@mail.gmail.com> <526D8FA3.1030503@alum.mit.edu> <CABkgnnXTYCx8uWZPUq7KgGdSr1w64kq_SCTDVP56p5DEjaYj3g@mail.gmail.com> <019f01ced3ed$f83e1090$e8ba31b0$@gmail.com> <CABkgnnVFkay_iM2_O9xdfm8ZVxgKX3Etk272Hv0VTKhTEZCYng@mail.gmail.com> <023801ced464$91e97f60$b5bc7e20$@gmail.com> <526FD5E0.6010202@alum.mit.edu>
x-originating-ip: [160.79.219.114]