Re: [MMUSIC] Thoughts on draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-10 semantics

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 11 March 2016 02:22 UTC

To: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
References: <CABcZeBNJ6jdL7SfLaatfr28X83dVOafpi=jrM6bSJ-qpmj4RuA@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37E818F9@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <56DDA6B2.5080403@alum.mit.edu> <CAD5OKxts-yfXS2nxTfoqMiDO2GLWu4AF6WJdvsE_tFtewmmmCg@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37E8B57C@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <56DDB1D2.6000801@alum.mit.edu> <CAD5OKxuXiPGDZtNQvfhQGD0NdmDoCZ6hAgqQnih8-_p7GD56fQ@mail.gmail.com> <56DDB8B0.5030806@alum.mit.edu> <CAD5OKxtsPiakn+N7PhVv+7f4cJ=+jOoB-M3VmrN-HguWy-sKCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-3vSkHikt0_bKBsdP=GoAt5wJ5X6tOcq_4z_51jMQKT=w@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxvnHARirebUC+tBACdAF=NhGJgxGJROfDt5LZ44Q-MUXA@mail.gmail.com> <D30450D0.55D7%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <CAD5OKxvL-Lc9n=L4Z5MofhnYkaxL9i5hBFU4KnG2CLG=2SjX9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-2OCjGPkiU6tH0nUPk8Sa65fJOpVg3nmbuVCePWQkQC1g@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37E9FD1C@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAOJ7v-1KGEG5njHxYo7WGtz6epjG7STdSnAYe9dnzqrbmZx-0Q@mail.gmail.com>