Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for IETF 86

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 28 February 2013 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=k+7DVgkPoZNORwAA56kT5clnUU0sxKqtoUEtttT0rQM=; b=fPiTI9Rp2e1Ro4F/a+UTcEX5rsO5zNjxbLuBD95zFE7bKO3uGiUHCWtr0V/pDeUNtA PhTyzuwJa9lPyMnkCLXaipLOvspK6EqP3gJvLJmff6M2i63XCl3InIAYzyghAs1k0hem qj/zYWMVDAtAdJjHdj3IqTYRP6HXKVcH/yrf4gOYYVDF6lTO3AZsk4ysEbcJMbq8GO7d bxiJLdYwlQFY/Nfe3Nlm2v1C+7v0LlXDGeJoDuYJeakc19blzYOdFSiuSMHTl6GZsDEG GOakrLdHMltUyxuRevhgSmveOlqsZLGUFuAAIYqC0hHbQkwxbt5sP01aFO12ktr3xegs 0e8w==