Re: [MMUSIC] ISSUE1: SDP Attributes Multiplexing - Payload Type Analysis

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Thu, 26 June 2014 18:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=za22Ni/H3Ozise12IEpo47cIRdHmLqkyJoH+JS5/db4=; b=uRPTD9rTRxo1OzptUcTSZzRXloGRCXXFJDgRe/t2ruknOCFm959h15xxoHN5gMS7Kx Tq8CPoQWIH5frMKSeG/U1af6Oh5tKxD+A1GXPmZEKxBpham/SMZ3PeSYuZilUpWo0HMq EGd5fO2hc9QlIC3afUq6gqYKBGwEg/A39hNzbzDL8Fv4v7IF7TmpvldZx2l99x1qUoDk qxGqummPax82a0LlXy5powi35jNZIjE38Q0dx7UDHM1ZMLm4ctN7qpfh9yrJ0UhEgIqs xxPpaMoEPIlY/2U3pgZ8CtbzO6/t4HbWn/tDCgzODPpcjbp1zA6cW2aPjVAdKJG/TKc0 wDFQ==