Re: [MMUSIC] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-35: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 03 June 2019 19:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uDhtfS2jPxdnQoOHrn9hAKzV/ILvAuyEJ11dJjaUt3g=; b=a/Di3TlmykFoOrv/cYpwwPn5AR2mCa3PPv0iVF6EmZXfTMC3i2buyKIzb5TqTf/Dmf zH2EdnP8+YIO7J0TQ9Zy5hUY1d0eVjPaF2oJejju+Rf/q9M/FLeaAlx4KDA4OS7ESLZJ qsWZR05vL7MEhyihgJdtWBwZr8wFXg2Chu/D4cD9F4XsagWpwsMmTecaGGsxEjLqCXBC RdekGMr9145Jpi0R9SlZCeDg6Ss6oW2aPknaAKTtfsDlhrhL2bcj2dILesz/19r+Au/1 fuaz1V9aAvOk+WQ6uxygJUHgmeQGO1BLgjOBjxo1tcMOpR/D+CjagIVDeVrZNFunjq1a PEPQ==