Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE: Allowed to change local bundle port in SDP Answer?

"Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com> Wed, 29 May 2013 10:05 UTC

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:05:38 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.29.42.225]
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE: Allowed to change local bundle port in SDP Answer?

Cannot see why the answerer should be prevented from changing the port and even the connection address and candidates etc. in any new answer any such restriction would seem to be a major diversion from existing offer/answer procedures and I cannot see why we would want to consider it.

We need to maintain the existing offer/answer procedures as much as possible.

Andy