Re: [MMUSIC] MTI: PT, RID, Both, or Neither?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 26 October 2015 16:54 UTC

To: mmusic@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:54:37 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1445878478; bh=xP3WbO3qkE6zi0XcooO/m9ps2pXlpaj6ZI9ESRqT5OQ=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=ahNP9IyktnGtXCv/m9LT8/tVNQpuYlAh0UkCjvuc2YUyFF0og1VKMY+JNiaNCoD3I NTtyTZILzlH7wFynsQsdXBvvz+t6RCeO8mb0HEfTl9fTYB7oLLqPAUoJ9QFLv0+3li fLqKPmHoeK6xEv1FcYFv9gEbDqC4TUEo7HL0vDUwrsLXZDVFEHhj9SkF6NWYHppz7K RZbH9gN2EnnGNg2fijKRZMlHKYti3mUFlA7PO2KzrDTEvpFZWzOgN1SgwF++I8kjst jfoZFnHXVnDvyK6EaW9Z6qWKTQFuaZFvky4iv3qitnfhV2a5w2alWjkqBXCPvnFlNa Wp9ruAMo0BDeg==