Re: [MMUSIC] MTI: PT, RID, Both, or Neither?

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Tue, 27 October 2015 05:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=UcrGV/IyLuP3RqFKII/ZKV1XVBPri8iiIeSH+V+g7Ko=; b=MoE2wODwJ+JUu9Ry0TWWwBi14MP1kwOK0sYy0in3NgAlYzAn0F/iMUZ9gdPztKlna6 3ApmpaScEwK/0SyUlzSlJMAb4vzqfwgxbPwiIS9E9PpklqSk5XB7gtQYRo+rAlnwvVob +EYJUgM8SfT3tNcN/bBcixRKhIPCn3uR5oKK+Y7tZsSYpkJot9QxuBbCy1zTNp/nAaqe 181KBXRJw7n9JnxLvwwlBAaNcfTeveSKT6RFpHYrVo/9PQtFeVKyzd53D6rmKD+lVd9M WAHtqlLOaoyhp96XBq7HwpQURB/qQRkB5gvOeQgOq5JHToO9GiYkKZqJsMl+2QxceAZs 7daw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=UcrGV/IyLuP3RqFKII/ZKV1XVBPri8iiIeSH+V+g7Ko=; b=aICcZWpjGchBjoq6lqgNBQyfdKYDflbCGDTC15APNQVdjFKLmn/C9P5iTohKtwinm3 QdJZHfGGVa9PVlOOWijz5vZ1xjN3z/0WzWXVWtKmPTBYLiVojg0ThYaGlt6Dvyw8dUL2 w+BGXfYLpTC26WSwi3LRumE4OKF0kQG6WGAiv/FgLcq+Cxa5Frd9lpZCuDmR9Kwa3ban o3oI3AuVvTsJ3uZLb2W1QhWEpAx8cOqL/p90VxktJvZCUYktLRhK9EWoGJwnjJPgDbO3 QZDaDb/MR5IhwUlzwu1B8i138yFwu8QDh0wTKk+2pgLtMcQ4aX7/WLa1/08pmoW1KzIi UxdQ==