Re: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-01.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 19 August 2013 19:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:28:29 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1376940510; bh=q9pTlPw1gg829Mo748pOTkECV6IXyI/0y2fr3HOl7p0=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=dYwy/EUJPH4OYs7r3eBt0xKyAqoS3LXC5DXy1xVXyjh7xi0eAK1DQWj6FtwokzU1S oqzV95YoyYC/kw12u2sZsxMrHo0AMDoaaBrErHuL+a0+K19Ze8NILOS06kzRM0GVbH r4L+ZbDwxOE+mIWNRe6PTKbG0jHWb6VVmXsNs5ujQUQr0bgai50CqHbT951DTCoihL /a3jUBbK7AAU1s24mJkFVa45FqXadqRvk06JOPokeku8re3APDggeA4q3vknpw+Ez0 Y7szoFRRpL2wvBVWcjP8AeLagt5Cs4O6L5g0mhIb1ARhZACiff9F3tZf0xFyGRCcwy R78MUFQi6u+tw==