Re: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-01.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 15 August 2013 17:16 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:15:59 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1376586960; bh=oepA+ZQvdzRUTPBLDaIO2inUbeZ7V4oqBMpwQkOQYkM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=eFhCMe64ICUInxl+WtudbZNolCZGg1Y/IJNUmhmm+cEDs1qP1T/hjcZkH87tYyT9d aCUSadBWtHlRJHJYrBj6/3vYrGkFfD/pmclA7h/Ig+AJTj8wDQcq9/jTCLu1OXX71m sZMQtuF3JF6iUqgu+vVVBmqV9xHCFo4iWv2RL3v9hi++mKa5jElkQp3LhPEPVp3Rx8 SKpUlH+QbBxNaeK/5PGq8oma6PTicO2di4SoviqPVZTi+MXY8+UWdYv9s/21mk+Nm6 j/v2ev9VeBP6tnTHqrrk4of9taYodfOua+Yob821NAYJZMJhZU+SdS1TVLbQqfAgs4 bbnoZpLvOgJFQ==