Re: [MMUSIC] Poll for path on ICE extensions and updates/corrections

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 28 September 2012 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4595; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1348843109; x=1350052709; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=v+j/JaG5ZlIfVBEa417dCjkyLKtW6hVF1GlMi6GS5OY=; b=H5kmi2oYUbIDDDADM/Rji2eey0SiiSkFturTqXiC4CfvZtlatgYzlGmD 1BmQyn5z+vp1c7xjHEqqe9qq8v49ONgwIlX0RZtj/QXA/Aqi5ZBJzpWpL cIx7xRJbylsQ9RZkB217ICpgyyd4NBzMwXakkYen9yoDw0LluyjxfmJXM U=;