Re: [MMUSIC] Poll for path on ICE extensions and updates/corrections

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 19 September 2012 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3329; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1348073447; x=1349283047; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=P6LjbrixUgJpmixMhhs3S72aZDnRTrMosZ/t1ay1IFw=; b=bvg7wjqlgapSyerKR6K44CQAWflhhUGJRNdURBcJAze5qsdcSNkreVxK M76AZNCNoL0EK+EYKqCtOSvk56OM83vbJl8X+P5Pjbabu2NRrNWxDbKuJ /EcZtlWQGYlIWajzsvFjI0UbuJhAisEw3FrQqFuh2c7D1mq/4S8PIfQUZ w=;