Re: [MMUSIC] Review of unified-plan-00

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Thu, 18 July 2013 22:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=w32FONN8uY8x+yyH2tm8mo2efPQFC1PTQsXPWWp8z0U=; b=1HDIdPuleHGSiOQCEzO02hbMKW+D+Fbk6QGN8EUnzWfznYYJfsv5ZqgyLqCSu+ZEg9 Ev9OAPgYWNOLvovAqTERdFrMeWQzZXa+xg+75olrGcku77KCMVN/HcPCRHjwSDwPO/UE pcWshRv6Y1hmUBQ7ssYmri0n5gIw0U57ZoKI5jvDSkdIh0Xvhzx9sr2MPCM5isbngARc r3lAotwJ/3ZfDMJhmYge7XO4P3Zlsjh3gqCcK50C92A4vsyGR38W4pPEtUsPHgqyGlAf o0+QyU9t+HV5PwaMzJKdA1iJpLnKD/3CM2RBtmtcZQSalaqoFy+l7Iw497ccPy7BW/5k Jh8A==