Re: [Mobopts] Request to progress I-D draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions to RFC editor

Aaron Falk <falk@bbn.com> Thu, 30 April 2009 13:16 UTC

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:17:40 -0400
From: Aaron Falk <falk@bbn.com>
To: Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@gmail.com>
Cc: irsg@ISI.EDU, mobopts@irtf.org, Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com
Subject: Re: [Mobopts] Request to progress I-D draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions to RFC editor

(resending from non-blocked address...)

Hi Rajeev, Basavaraj-

The poll was conducted on rev 12 of the doc.  I saw substantive comments
(i.e., beyond typos) from Wes Eddy and Stephen Farrell.  The current
version in the ID repository is still 12.  So, my assumption is no
changes to the draft have been made in response to the comments.  So, am
I confused?  Did the comments result in no changes?

--aaron