Re: [Mobopts] Fw: New Version Notification fordraft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-07

"QIU Ying" <qiuying@i2r.a-star.edu.sg> Wed, 16 April 2008 06:45 UTC

From: QIU Ying <qiuying@i2r.a-star.edu.sg>
To: "Koodli, Rajeev" <rkoodli@starentnetworks.com>, mobopts@irtf.org
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:43:55 +0800
Subject: Re: [Mobopts] Fw: New Version Notification fordraft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-07
Sender: mobopts-bounces@ietf.org

Hi, Rajeev

The draft is revised according to the comments and upload to http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-08.txt

Regards
Qiu Ying

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Koodli, Rajeev
  To: mobopts@irtf.org
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 2:16 AM

  Hello folks,

  It's time to move the ID along. If there are no further comments, I would like to ask

  the authors to include the boilerplate about RG review (see the last paragraph, Section 1 in RFC 4651), do another round of proof-reading and submit the revised version for IRSG review.

  Thanks,

  -Rajeev

  ps: also note my new e-mail address, thanks.