Re[2]: MIB comments 1

"Rozman, Chris" <crozman@usr.com> Mon, 31 January 1994 20:54 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 14:42:18 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Rozman, Chris" <crozman@usr.com>
To: Receipt Notification Requested <modemmgt@telebit.com>
Subject: Re[2]: MIB comments 1

     US Robotics Modems use 255 as the 'disable' value for S10.  We could
     certainly do the translation you speak of below if we have to, but it
     makes our agent much more generic when we don't need to do such
     things.  If others out there use 255 (or if nobody uses 0) as the
     'disable' value, I would like to define it to be 255 in this MIB.

     -Chris