Re: [Moq] Agenda topics for side meeting on Tuesday

Justin Uberti <juberti@alphaexplorationco.com> Mon, 08 November 2021 23:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=alphaexplorationco.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9Nvns1Tt/x8pN0DGdxorJOWQWKDhzvlAFEL0Xa1xDmU=; b=ee+8VWkjMNKlO8hQvaTM4B1ID+Wh37InSUqjGiOsSQygfhYY1aiw1E6wsssRVma+pm 7Y8PSmPohzIl6Ti0VCQtb4DX5cTNZjCpSKoX8iyeA7PRrW7Fub8IFyYC0DBLTZ5MwdwA gz/w8DqMb7fQEtLNvF6ZUj2hIX0yVUBgSFThxeTCTeZdf4iHX5SkdxqGU6gypnVEIUbZ rLwTaaxW/BCTTE0nmXPvI5ZBOr5ugHg2yCsc0BymiFvHRszmQMV2tg03ecoN4TB2MU93 TgExvFEbk/FF15ptC/C5mmkb2+F5hzZi+A2Kc5DxdpnJm0HVoocB38ucPG9U3u+rDMmM dEeA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9Nvns1Tt/x8pN0DGdxorJOWQWKDhzvlAFEL0Xa1xDmU=; b=27croT6+BRfW3UKvCDq7PPvEnZlXVf5huoGKjOLL5DsDRvxhAgprE+RaFr2eOhI3w2 3juk6vQ9MfcAhM3A58l9lsHkv5LyoOTqESwXkPDoRPHf/Uf7ftmV38kq6n1YKtwLuWFO S+FKzyW8tn3dtfPPYzv99VpG8Ywr5zNeTTwU+bl5dzgL+Gf7z2OE5+T03maBShX36uzH BJ6lgzszJlNE8L/vIPISxcWUa4t+JpDh5DsYdwJ8P3GjvCywT5xM/bImwXFJDriG5LLj MX8+qR6aHD9RBka72lNmkVn0uG0AL8IYl7hB89GUHNu+zKUumizPTkjONVc/+wXS7G34 coUA==
References: <CAKKJt-euVt2j5+B_1+GPSvwaT-RcwvX=nMTJcnuD6RwgccCn_w@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-f=AULS=ZXGdoYsYwvwxe16DF=Y-FjTPDdH-DFtrrNm3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKcm_gO0b92qw2HjsEzdjhaA_zEWGWO7Ld+HQU9nbiDooLwBcA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-et5nT_e0p0MY4HG+DMdTjTwuf+-k2ZbH7w6wj4McphQQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMRcRGTDDsQhGvPSh7e_G4aEiPszbY6mzzd0hqyNC6P5GwzOig@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-eQSWXkMpTp4QWwPiqWf18nnxiT+WFnFw3cVkGPc4cA+g@mail.gmail.com> <CAHVo=Z=faRdiLESDeNj5CJjrDk_Du7ieP=Ai7t+XbsEz+HsMpQ@mail.gmail.com>