Re: [mpls] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 27 October 2018 22:47 UTC

Return-Path: <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com>
X-Original-To: mpls@ietfa.amsl.com
Delivered-To: mpls@ietfa.amsl.com
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2504D126F72; Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at amsl.com
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -1.988
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.988 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Authentication-Results: ietfa.amsl.com (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com
Received: from mail.ietf.org ([4.31.198.44]) by localhost (ietfa.amsl.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id IKTJeHVeoc9L; Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-pl1-x636.google.com (mail-pl1-x636.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::636]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 (128/128 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 314CA130DDA; Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by mail-pl1-x636.google.com with SMTP id 30-v6so2056774plb.10; Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=pXcoRvB5b7q1wG4kWJ8hm/cNeiJwojn6sA/cHHZKckY=; b=AFrBcga5z0XNXyczypBg7k1sLqj1uJK/Gtig63iENGL83EqX5J2tnKxk2WGGaf2bge 9cPGojdKXbD9F69LIlEpUcYlwZ+Yr8fI3/+Z2U1h0FPI46i0w0S0Vn+661XyeWtDaY68 ZhsGJ9lkF8YTKcQcvsJTrTeduTfcyKKEwYhbYbeE9g1la7szFnuQR0HYrHn+T4hestvw acacjlgV6rwKW0woPb6EFHnKqbDFFsh0kqJf7+iYOCHwMm63WtoSFBGqu/IhvoQxUo6b DGsaPPADXTeNq5eJhRWBSA7KCV7ASY/uaYV5rqdpoeSIyjfPHafZGIDDpBWpyCTZJiJ5 PP6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=pXcoRvB5b7q1wG4kWJ8hm/cNeiJwojn6sA/cHHZKckY=; b=cL6ro+SY0b8g9DsgBJ6ePSJbDC9J+1+aMvOYVTwE44bq8Qis8qPMnGfvF4MYYrFJKq Bzen2U3sWwR05HMUOEBYIUXkoQIbvGWMYt6M4SGrNhPgaFy6ZHSvj+q4di3GwV5XlR/e r0+kLmfasqljS8ZLQykCoQiiqGV5z6ivAUQJd6XDueNZrdqwO262B/C6McgpyuwMZ5HB vJMrOUW54UtLPzSjHZ2ABqlXlgLs5wHejwTF+ljwIhirIG3uLiGltgVzCkBYBdOfSfq0 fDzSLCvLzf9mv0rLAGwek7lExKHn9xeeD5Auw94Jdi0lbXcHJcB8gjhgSlqZVZAo85zt YYmA==
X-Gm-Message-State: AGRZ1gIB/lmx31VUKqDGIlXqvP9QrZFrmL4/FDiYVAZW8ZzEEHBvqxSX N0jZa+PiDy4yPGFo4VPUkX4=
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AJdET5c9u/K2AAB13YbRXcVmd6ak8jmePGiHEkgJQhusW2Vxxr0htsuoV2u3mNbVkr9W1RTXjcnHdg==
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:d88b:: with SMTP id b11-v6mr8589987plz.136.1540680419378; Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from Arrcus-Ahmeds-MacBook-Pro.local (adsl-70-234-233-188.dsl.rcsntx.sbcglobal.net. [70.234.233.188]) by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id y88-v6sm102880pfd.104.2018.10.27.15.46.57 (version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128); Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>, "stephane.litkowski@orange.com" <stephane.litkowski@orange.com>
Cc: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "'mpls@ietf.org'" <mpls@ietf.org>, "'adrian@olddog.co.uk'" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "Jonathan Hardwick (Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com)" <jonathan.hardwick@metaswitch.com>, "shraddha@juniper.net" <shraddha@juniper.net>, "spring@ietf.org" <spring@ietf.org>, "spring-chairs@ietf.org" <spring-chairs@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org>
References: <DB5PR0301MB19093D3B7D8159B9A341F5F79D790@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <DB5PR0301MB190932C9A74DE438278C337D9D730@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <46a64bb1-1b17-184c-1089-e05315057236@gmail.com> <DB5PR0301MB1909C7F93AA4DF7CFB5EEEA09D5A0@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <8f6b91d0-27de-f92e-6908-598977a05e0d@gmail.com> <32502_1531913237_5B4F2415_32502_461_3_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B1FF359@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <DB5PR0301MB190939B25ADB9F0DE5C4CBA99D540@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>
From: Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <8f509a99-badd-fcd4-777b-51294fe344c0@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:46:57 -0700
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.9.1
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <DB5PR0301MB190939B25ADB9F0DE5C4CBA99D540@DB5PR0301MB1909.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="------------83F8216D09A2658E8EA73302"
Content-Language: en-US
Archived-At: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/mpls/-Id-AOb5-mxnDxS0VkT0R-Iwo5Y>
Subject: Re: [mpls] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13
X-BeenThere: mpls@ietf.org
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.29
Precedence: list
List-Id: Multi-Protocol Label Switching WG <mpls.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/mpls>, <mailto:mpls-request@ietf.org?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/mpls/>
List-Post: <mailto:mpls@ietf.org>
List-Help: <mailto:mpls-request@ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls>, <mailto:mpls-request@ietf.org?subject=subscribe>
X-List-Received-Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 22:47:08 -0000

Sasha

I uploaded version 15. But I was not sure how to best address your concern

So Please propose the wording/modifications that looks reasonable to you 
and I will be more than happy to incorporate them

Ahmed


On 7/25/18 12:20 AM, Alexander Vainshtein wrote:
>
> Stephane,
>
> Lots of thanks for your email, and apologies for a long delayed response.
>
> Regarding you reference to “BGP 3107 label over an LDP label over an 
> RSVP label to build an end-to-end transport”, I have looked up RFC 
> 8277 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8277>  that has replaced RFC 
> 3107, and found there the following */explicit/* statement:
>
>    When pushing labels onto a packet's label stack, the Time-to-Live
>    (TTL) field ([RFC3032 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3032>], 
> [RFC3443 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3443>]) and the Traffic Class 
> (TC) field
>    ([RFC3032 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3032>], [RFC5462 
> <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5462>]) of each label stack entry 
> must, of course, be
>    set.  This document does not specify any set of rules for setting
>    these fields; that is a matter of local policy.
>
> No equivalent of this statement could be found in RFC 3107 – probably 
> because RFC 3443 has not yet been published then.
>
> From my POV including the same (or equivalent) explicit statement in 
> the draft would be sufficient to resolve the issue.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sasha
>
> Office: +972-39266302
>
> Cell: +972-549266302
>
> Email: Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com
>
> *From:*stephane.litkowski@orange.com 
> [mailto:stephane.litkowski@orange.com]
> *Sent:* Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:27 PM
> *To:* Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com>om>; Alexander Vainshtein 
> <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
> *Cc:* rtg-dir@ietf.org; 'mpls@ietf.org' <mpls@ietf.org>rg>; 
> 'adrian@olddog.co.uk' <adrian@olddog.co.uk>uk>; Jonathan Hardwick 
> (Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com) <jonathan.hardwick@metaswitch.com>om>; 
> shraddha@juniper.net; spring@ietf.org; spring-chairs@ietf.org; 
> draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org
> *Subject:* RE: RtgDir Early review: 
> draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13
>
> Hi Sasha,
>
> >*/The head-end node sends SR-MPLS packets across a path defined by an 
> ordered set of SIDs with more than one SID in the list. Each SID is 
> represented by a label stack entry (LSE) in the MPLS label stack, and 
> the label field in each LSE is the label that matches the 
> corresponding SID. However, each LSE also includes the TTL and TC 
> fields. How does the head-end node set these fields in each of the 
> LSEs following the top one? This clearly depends on the model (Uniform 
> vs. Pipe/Short Pipe) implemented in each node that that performs Next 
> operation on the packet along the path – but the head-end node usually 
> is not aware of that. /*
>
> Why do you think this is different from a nested MPLS tunnel that 
> exists today ? I completely agree with you that the head end does not 
> know the behavior of the tail-end in term of TTL/TC processing. But 
> that’s already the case today, and it’s the job of engineers to ensure 
> that all nodes in the network are operating in the same mode (uniform 
> vs pipe/short pipe).
>
> We can already stack today a BGP 3107 label over an LDP label over an 
> RSVP label to build an end-to-end transport, the TTL processing should 
> not be essentially different.
>
> Could you pin point the difference that you see ?
>
> Brgds,
>
> Stephane
>
> *From:*Ahmed Bashandy [mailto:abashandy.ietf@gmail.com]
> *Sent:* Monday, July 16, 2018 22:03
> *To:* Alexander Vainshtein
> *Cc:* rtg-dir@ietf.org <mailto:rtg-dir@ietf.org>; 'mpls@ietf.org'org'; 
> 'adrian@olddog.co.uk'.uk'; Jonathan Hardwick 
> (Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com 
> <mailto:Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com>); shraddha@juniper.net 
> <mailto:shraddha@juniper.net>; spring@ietf.org 
> <mailto:spring@ietf.org>; spring-chairs@ietf.org 
> <mailto:spring-chairs@ietf.org>; 
> draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org 
> <mailto:draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org>
> *Subject:* Re: RtgDir Early review: 
> draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13
>
> Thanks a lot for the reply
>
> See inline "##Ahmed"
>
> On 7/11/18 2:02 AM, Alexander Vainshtein wrote:
>
>     Ahmed, and all,
>
>     Lots of thanks for a detailed response to my comments.
>
>     Please see */inline below/*my position on each of them.
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Sasha
>
>     Office: +972-39266302
>
>     Cell: +972-549266302
>
>     Email: Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com
>     <mailto:Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
>
>     *From:*Ahmed Bashandy [mailto:abashandy.ietf@gmail.com]
>     *Sent:* Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:42 AM
>     *To:* Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
>     <mailto:Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>; spring-chairs@ietf.org
>     <mailto:spring-chairs@ietf.org>;
>     draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org
>     <mailto:draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org>
>     *Cc:* rtg-dir@ietf.org <mailto:rtg-dir@ietf.org>; 'mpls@ietf.org
>     <mailto:mpls@ietf.org>' <mpls@ietf.org> <mailto:mpls@ietf.org>;
>     'adrian@olddog.co.uk <mailto:adrian@olddog.co.uk>'
>     <adrian@olddog.co.uk> <mailto:adrian@olddog.co.uk>; Jonathan
>     Hardwick (Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com
>     <mailto:Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com>)
>     <jonathan.hardwick@metaswitch.com>
>     <mailto:jonathan.hardwick@metaswitch.com>; shraddha@juniper.net
>     <mailto:shraddha@juniper.net>; spring@ietf.org
>     <mailto:spring@ietf.org>
>     *Subject:* Re: RtgDir Early review:
>     draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13
>
>     Thanks for thorough (and VERY clear) the review
>
>     See inline #Ahmed
>
>     Ahmed
>
>     On 6/15/18 11:08 PM, Alexander Vainshtein wrote:
>
>         Re-sending to  correct SPRING WG list.
>
>         Sincere apologies for the delay caused by a typo.
>
>         Thumb typed by Sasha Vainshtein
>
>         ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>         *From:* Alexander Vainshtein
>         *Sent:* Sunday, June 10, 2018 10:43:52 AM
>         *To:* spring-chairs@ietf.org <mailto:spring-chairs@ietf.org>;
>         draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org
>         <mailto:draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org>
>         *Cc:* spring@ietf.com <mailto:spring@ietf.com>;
>         rtg-dir@ietf.org <mailto:rtg-dir@ietf.org>; 'mpls@ietf.org
>         <mailto:mpls@ietf.org>'; 'adrian@olddog.co.uk
>         <mailto:adrian@olddog.co.uk>'; Jonathan Hardwick
>         (Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com
>         <mailto:Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com>);
>         shraddha@juniper.net <mailto:shraddha@juniper.net>
>         *Subject:* RE: RtgDir Early review:
>         draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13
>
>         Explicitly adding Shraddha  who is the shepherd of this draft.
>
>         Regards,
>
>         Sasha
>
>         Office: +972-39266302
>
>         Cell: +972-549266302
>
>         Email: Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com
>         <mailto:Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
>
>         *From:* Alexander Vainshtein
>         *Sent:* Friday, June 8, 2018 5:43 PM
>         *To:* 'spring-chairs@ietf.org <mailto:spring-chairs@ietf.org>'
>         <spring-chairs@ietf.org> <mailto:spring-chairs@ietf.org>;
>         'draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org
>         <mailto:draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org>'
>         <draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org>
>         <mailto:draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls.authors@ietf.org>
>         *Cc:* 'spring@ietf.com <mailto:spring@ietf.com>'
>         <spring@ietf.com> <mailto:spring@ietf.com>; rtg-dir@ietf.org
>         <mailto:rtg-dir@ietf.org>; mpls@ietf.org
>         <mailto:mpls@ietf.org>; 'adrian@olddog.co.uk
>         <mailto:adrian@olddog.co.uk>' <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
>         <mailto:adrian@olddog.co.uk>
>         *Subject:* RtgDir Early review:
>         draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13
>
>         Hello,
>
>         I have been selected to do a routing directorate “early”
>         review of this draft:
>         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls/
>
>         The routing directorate will, on request from the working
>         group chair, perform an “early” review of a draft before it is
>         submitted for publication to the IESG. The early review can be
>         performed at any time during the draft’s lifetime as a working
>         group document. The purpose of the early review depends on the
>         stage that the document has reached. As this document is
>         currently in the WG Last call, my focus for the review was to
>         determine whether the document is ready to be published.
>         Please consider my comments along with the other working group
>         last call comments.
>
>         For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
>         ​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir
>
>         *Document*: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13
>
>         *Reviewer*: Alexander (“Sasha”) Vainshtein
>         (alexander.vainshtein@ecitele.com
>         <mailto:alexander.vainshtein@ecitele.com>)
>
>         *Review Date*: 08-Jun-18
>
>         *Intended Status*: Proposed Standard.
>
>         *Summary*:
>
>         I have some minor concerns about this document that I think
>         should be resolved before it is submitted to the IESG.
>
>         *Comments*:
>
>         I consider this draft as an important  companion document to
>         the Segment Routing Architecture
>         <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-15>
>         draft that, ideally, should augment definitions of the Segment
>         Routing (SR) notions and constructs given there with details
>         specific for the SR instantiation that uses  the MPLS data
>         plane (SR-MPLS).  Many issues raised in my review reflect
>         either gaps that should be, but have not been, closed, or
>         inconsistencies between the two drafts.
>
>         Since RFC 8287 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8287> is
>         already published as a Standards Track RFC, I expect such
>         augmentation to be backward compatible with this document (or
>         to provide clear indications of required updates to this
>         document). And I include the MPLS WG into distribution list.
>
>         This draft was not easy reading for me. In particular, the
>         style of Section 2.5 that discusses at length and in some
>         detail multiple “corner cases” resulting, presumably, from
>         misconfiguration, before it explains the basic (and relatively
>         simple) “normal” behavior, looks problematic to me.
>
>         The WG Last Call has been extended by one week. Nevertheless,
>         I am sending out my comments
>
>         *Major Issues*: None found
>
>     #Ahmed: thanks a lot
>
>
>
>         *Minor Issues*: Quite a few but, hopefully, easy to resolve.
>
>         1.*Encapsulation of SR-MPLS packets*:
>
>         a.RFC 3032 (referenced by the draft) and RFC 5332 (*/not
>         mentioned in the draft/*) depend two encapsulations of labeled
>         packets - one for Downstream-allocated labels and another for
>         Upstream-allocated ones.
>
>     #Ahmed: RFC5332 is for multicast. As mentioned in Section 6 of
>     draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-15, multicast is outside the
>     scope of SR. Hence the RFC was not referred to in the SR-MPLS draft
>
>     */[[Sasha]] I would be satisfied with this response, would it not
>     be for the following text I see in Section 2.2 of the/**/SR Policy
>     Architecture
>     <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy-01>
>     /**/draft:/*
>
>        A variation of SR Policy can be used for packet replication.  A
>
>        candidate path could comprise multiple SID-Lists; one for each
>
>        replication path.  In such a scenario, packets are actually
>
>        replicated through each SID List of the SR Policy to realize a
>     point-
>
>        to-multipoint service delivery.
>
>     */This looks to me as being very much multicast in SR, and, unless
>     you want to say that it is limited to SRv6, makes my question
>     relevant IMHO./*
>
> ##Ahmed: The main reference for this draft is the sr-architecture, 
> which clearly states that multicast is out of SR scope. SR-MPLS, being 
> an MPLS instantiation of the SR-architecture, follows the 
> SR-architecture as close as possible. If another draft proposes 
> something related to SR, then it is the responsibility of the other 
> draft to mention any extensions/restrictions in relation to the basic 
> draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing and/or SR-MPLS, or to specifically 
> say that it does not apply to SR-MPLS.
>
>
>     b.From my POV the ST-MPLS only uses Downstream-allocated labels –
>     but I expect the draft to state that explicitly, one way or
>     another. (If Upstream-allocated labels are relevant for SR-MPLS, I
>     would see it as a major gap, so I hope that this is not the case).
>
> #Ahmed: I will add a statement in section 2.2 to mention that it is 
> down-stream allocated as you mentioned
>
> */[[Sasha]] This is quite unambiguous and, once added, would resolve 
> my comment in full – the previous comment notwithstanding. In 
> particular, it would imply that even labels representing BSIDs of a SR 
> Replication policies will be downstream-allocated. /*
>
> */#Ahmed: Binding SID is just a special case of a SID. So what applies 
> to a SID applies to a binding SID/*
>
>
>     2.*Label spaces in SR-MPLS*:
>
>     a.RFC 3031 (referenced by the draft) defines per-platform and
>     per-interface label spaces, and RFC 5331 (*/not mentioned in the
>     draft/*) adds context-specific label spaces and context labels.
>
>     b.The draft does not say which of these are or are not relevant
>     for SR-MPLS
>
>     c.From my POV:
>
>     i.Labels representing all kinds of SIDs mentioned in the draft
>     MUST be allocated from the per-platform label space only
>
>     ii.At the same time, instantiation of Mirror Segment IDs defined
>     in Section 5.1 of the Segment Routing Architecture draft using
>     MPLS data plane clearly calls for context labels and
>     context-specific label spaces
>
>     d.I expect the draft to provide a clear-cut position on these
>     aspects of SR-MPLS.
>
> #Ahmed: I will add a statement to section 2.2 to say that the it is 
> per-platform. Regarding the function "mirroring", SR attaches a 
> *function* to each SID. The "mirroring" function is already described 
> in Section 5.1 of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing and is not 
> specific to the MPLS forwarding plane. Hence there is no need to 
> re-mention it here because this document is trying to be as specific 
> as possible to the MPLS forwarding plane. General functions attached 
> to SID are described in the segment routing architecture document or 
> future documents. Furture documents proposing new SR function must be 
> as specific and clear as possible
>
> */[[Sasha]] Looks OK to me./*
>
>
>
>
>
>     3.*SR-MPLS and hierarchical LSPs*:
>
>     a.SR LSPs that include more than one segment are hierarchical LSPs
>     from the POV of the MPLS data plane. Therefore some (possibly,
>     all) of the models for handling TTL and TC bits that have been
>     defined in RFC 3443 (*/not mentioned in the draft/*) should apply
>     to SR-MPLS
>
>     b.RFC 8287 (*/not referenced in the draft/*) specifically
>     discussed operation of the LSP Traceroute function for SR LSPs in
>     the case when Pipe/Short Pipe model for TTL handling is used
>
>     c.I expect the draft to provide at least some guidelines regarding
>     applicability of each specific model defined in RFC 3443
>     (separately for TTL and TC bits) to SR-MPLS.
>
> #Ahmed: BY design, the instantiation of SR over the MPLS forwarding 
> plane (and hence this draft) does not modify the MPLS forwarding plan 
> behavior as it is mentioned in the first sentence in Section 1. So the 
> TTL behavior specified in rfc3443 is already implied and there is no 
> need to re-mention it here just like all aspects of MPLS forwarding. 
> RFC8287 is OAM-specific.  SR-OAM is handled in a separate document so 
> is outside the scope of this draft
>
> */[[Sasha]] Unfortunately I do not think this is good enough. Let me 
> ask a specific question reflecting my concerns:/*
>
> */The head-end node sends SR-MPLS packets across a path defined by an 
> ordered set of SIDs with more than one SID in the list. Each SID is 
> represented by a label stack entry (LSE) in the MPLS label stack, and 
> the label field in each LSE is the label that matches the 
> corresponding SID. However, each LSE also includes the TTL and TC 
> fields. How does the head-end node set these fields in each of the 
> LSEs following the top one? This clearly depends on the model (Uniform 
> vs. Pipe/Short Pipe) implemented in each node that that performs Next 
> operation on the packet along the path – but the head-end node usually 
> is not aware of that. /*
>
> */RFC 8287 is relevant as an example here IMHO because it recommends 
> the following setting of TTL in Traceroute packets:/*
>
> -*/Set the TTL of all the labels above one that represents the segment 
> you are currently tracing to maximum/*
>
> -*/Set the TTL of the label one that represents the segment you are 
> currently tracing to the desired value (to be incremented until end of 
> segment is reached/*
>
> -*/Set the TTL of all the labels below one that represents the segment 
> you are currently tracing to 0./*
>
> */I expect the draft to provide some recommendations for traffic 
> (non-OAM) packets as well./*
>
> */##Ahmed: The setting of the TTL for non-OAM packets are subject to 
> the policy that constructed the label stack. SR-policy is handled in a 
> separate draft /*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>     4.*Inferring network layer protocol in SR-MPLS*:
>
>     a.I wonder if the draft could provide any details on the situation
>     when a label that represents some kind of SID is the
>     bottom-of-stack label to be popped by the egress LER
>
> #ahmed: This is part of the "Next" function. It is described in detail 
> in this document.
>
> */[[Sasha]] NEXT function is mentioned in several places in the 
> document. Can you please point to the specific text that is relevant 
> for my question?/*
>
> */##Ahmed: Part (a) here is a statement not a question. What is the 
> question?/*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>     b.For the reference, RFC 3032 says that “the identity of the
>     network layer protocol  must be inferable from the value of the
>     label which is popped from  the bottom of the stack, possibly
>     along with the contents  of the network layer header itself”
>
>     c.From my POV the following scenario indicates relevance of this
>     expectation for SR-MPLS:
>
>     i.IS-IS is used for distributing both IPv4 and IPv6 reachability
>     in a given domain
>
>     ii.An IS-IS adjacency over some dual-stack link is established,
>     and a single Adj-SID for this adjacency is advertised
>
>     iii.The node that has assigned and advertised this Adj-SID
>     receives a labeled packet with the label representing this Adj-SID
>     being both the top and bottom-of-stack label
>
>     iv.The implementers must be given unambiguous instructions for
>     forwarding the unlabeled packet via the dual-stack link as an Ipv4
>     or an IPv6 packet.
>
> #Ahmed: If you take a look at the SR-ISIS , SR-OSPFv2 and SR-OSFv3 
> drafts, you will see all 3 protocol advertise different adj-SIDS for 
> IPv4 next-hop and IPv6 next-hop. For example, ISIS uses the "F-Flag" 
> (section 2.2.1 in draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-18) to 
> specify whether the adj-SID is for IPv4 and IPv6. Similarly, the 
> SR-ISIS draft attaches a prefix-SID to the prefix advertisement and 
> hence implies the identity of the protocol underneath the bottom most 
> label. For any other "function" attached to a SID, it is part of the 
> specification of this function to describe what happens when the SID 
> is represented by a label in the MPLS forwarding plane and this label 
> is the bottom most label
>
> */[[Sasha]] OK, got it. This issue is resolved./*
>
>
>
>
>
>     5.*Resolution**of Conflicts*: Are the
>
>     a.Are the conflict resolution procedures listed in section 2.5
>     mandatory to implement?
>
>     b.If they are mandatory to implement, are they also mandatory to
>     deploy, or can the operators simply treat any detected conflict as
>     requiring human intervention and preventing normal operation of
>     SR-MPLS?
>
> #Ahmed: They are recommended. I will modify the paragraph after the 
> first 3 bullets in Section 2.5 to say that it is recommeded.
>
>
>
> */[[Sasha]] OK. However, it would be nice if you could refer 
> separately for “RECOMMENDED to implement” and “RECOMMENDED to deploy”. 
>  The latter probably requires a configuration knob for enabling 
> conflict resolution rules (if they are implemented). /*
>
>     c.For the reference, the IETF capitalized MUST appears just in a
>     few places in Section 2.5, and each appearance has very narrow
>     context:
>
>     i.For MCCs where the "Topology" and/or "Algorithm" fields are not
>     defined, the numerical value of zero MUST be used for these two fields
>
>     ii.If the same set of FECs are attached to the same label "L1",
>     then the tie-breaking rules MUST always select the same FEC
>     irrespective of the order in which the FECs and the label "L1" are
>     received. In other words, the tie-breaking rule MUST be
>     deterministic.
>
>     iii.An implementation of explicit SID assignment MUST guarantee
>     collision freeness on the same router
>
>     From my POV, it is not possible to infer the answer to my question
>     from these statements. Some explicit statement is required.
>
> #Ahmed: I agree with you POV and as mentioned in my reply to items (a) 
> and (b), I will modify the paragraph to say that it is RECOMMENDED to 
> answer you questions in items (a) and (b)
>
>
>
>     d.The tie-breaking rules in section 2.5.1 include some specific
>     values for encoding FEC types and address families – but these
>     values are not supposed to appear in any IANA registries (because
>     the draft does not request any IANA actions). Can you please
>     clarify what is so special about these values?
>
> #Ahmed: There is no significance to the values but there is a 
> significance to the order among them. I will modify the text to 
> clarify that
>
> */[[Sasha]] OK. /*
>
>
>
>
>
>     e.I also doubt that comparison of FECs that represent IPv4 and
>     IPv6 prefix SIDs makes much sense (for conflict resolution or
>     else), because, among other things, there are valid scenarios when
>     an IPv4 /32 prefix is embedded in an IPv6 /128 one.
>
> #Ahmed: A prefix-SID is assigned to a prefix. An IPv6 prefix that 
> embeds an IPv4 prefix is different from the IPv4 prefix. The 
> specifications of SR extensions to ISIS, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, and BGP treat 
> IPv4 and IPv6 prefixes separately, including the IPV6 prefixes with 
> embedded IPv4 ones. Besides not all IPv6 prefixes embed IPv4 prefix in 
> them. Hence the distinction between IPv4 and IPv6 prefixes is quite clear
>
> */[[Sasha]] My concern was mainly about IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses. 
> Quoting from RFC 4291:/*
>
>
>           *2.5.5.2*
>           <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4291#section-2.5.5.2>*. 
>           IPv4-Mapped IPv6 Address*
>
>    A second type of IPv6 address that holds an embedded IPv4 address is
>
>    defined. This address type is used to represent the addresses of
>
> IPv4 nodes as IPv6 addresses.
>
> *//*
>
> */From my POV this means that a /128 prefix associated with an 
> IPv4-mapped IPv6 address and a /32 prefix associated with the IPv4 
> address that was mapped to this IPv6 address represent the same 
> entity. This understanding fully matches usage of IPv4-mapped IPv6 
> addresses as BGP Next Hops of VPN-IPv6 addresses defined in RFC 4798. 
> However, the comparison rules you have defined will treat them as two 
> different prefixes.  I wonder if these rules, in the case of a 
> conflict, could result in preferring the IPv6 prefix to an IPv4 one 
> and therefore loosing MPLS connectivity for the ingress PE of a 6VPE 
> service to its egress PE?/*
>
> */##Ahmed: The basic MPLS architecture does not forbid assigning 
> different labels to the same prefix, nonetheless to different prefixes 
> belonging to the same node or the same interface on the same node. One 
> of the fundamental concepts of SR-MPLS is that the same prefix-SID 
> must not be assigned to two different prefixes. So for the particular 
> scenario of embedding IPv4 in IPv6, the operator must assign different 
> SIDs to the IPv4 address and the IPv4-mapped IPv6 address that embeds 
> it, otherwise the label will be subject to the incoming label 
> collision resolution
>
>
>
> /*
>
>
>
>
>
>     f.Section 2.5.1 defines 3 types of SR-MPLS FECs, but I am not sure
>     all SID types defined in the Segment Routing Architecture draft
>     can be unambiguously mapped to one of these types. Problematic
>     examples include at least the following:
>
>     i.Parallel Adjacency SID
>
>     ii.Mirror SID
>
>     Explicit mapping of SID types to SR-MPLS FEC types would be most
>     useful IMO. If some SID types cannot be mapped to SR-MPLS FECs,
>     this must be explicitly stated in the draft.
>
> #Ahmed:
> Parallel adjacency SID are handled in the type "(next-hop, outgoing 
> interface)"
>
> */[[Sasha]] OK/*
>
>
> Mirror SID is a type of binding-SID as mentioned in Section 5.1 in the 
> SR architecture draft (draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-15). Also as 
> described in Section 2.4 draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-18 
> (also see the equivalent in the OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 draft), a binding 
> SID is identified by a prefix. Hence it is covered by the type 
> "(Prefix, Routing Instance, Topology, Algorithm)"
>
> */[[Sasha]] I respectfully disagree. There is definitely no mention of 
> Algorithm in the definition of the Mirror SID. /*
>
> */##Ahmed:
> The last paragraph in Section 2 of 
> draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-14 says/*
>
>     We call "MPLS Control Plane Client (MCC)" any control plane entity
>     installing forwarding entries in the MPLS data plane.
>
> */The sentence starting at the 5th line of the first bullet of Section 
> 2.5 of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-14 says/*
>
> For MCCs where the "Topology" and/or "Algorithm"
>        fields are not defined, the numerical value of zero MUST be used
>        for these two fields.
>
> */If a binding-SID is downloaded to the forwarding plane, then it must 
> be associated with an MCC and hence it either has an "algorithm" or 
> the value zero is assumed for the "algorithm" field. If the 
> binding-SID is not downloaded to the forwarding plane, then it is 
> irrelevant to the entire draft not only to incoming label collision/*
>
>
>
>
>
>     6.*Node SIDs in SR-MPLS*:
>
>     a.Node SIDs are explicitly defined and discussed in the Segment
>     Routing Architecture draft but are not mentioned even once in this
>     draft
>
>     b.AFAIK, the common implementation practice today includes
>     assignment of at least one Node SID to every node in the SR-MPLS
>     domain
>
>     c.Is there a requirement to assign at least one Node SID per
>     {routing instance, topology, algorithm} in SR-MPLS? If not, can
>     the authors explain expected behavior of such a node? (See also my
>     comment about routing instances below).
>
> #Ahmed: A Node-SID is a special case of prefix-SID. So there nothing 
> specific about it from the MPLS forwarding plane point of view. 
> Similarly from a standard tracks draft point of view, there is no 
> requirement to assign a SID to every prefix just like there is no 
> requirement to bind every prefix to an LDP label. Common and/or 
> recommended practices or description of deployment scenarios are more 
> befitting to BCP or informational drafts. This draft is a standards 
> track draft
>
> */[[Sasha]] Well, you’ve just said that conflict resolution rules are 
> RECOMMENDED, and this is quite common in the Standards Track RFCs. /*
>
> */##Ahmed: OK., I think we are in agreement here:)/*
>
>
>
> If a {routing instance, topology, algorithm} is not assigned a SID, 
> then this FEC is totally irrelavant to this draft and hence describing 
> how a node treats it is totally outside the scope of this draft
>
> */[[Sasha]] AFAIK, neither of the SR extension drafts for IGPs mention 
> routing instances that can be associated with the prefix, so I think 
> that your reference to it is incorrect./*
>
> */What’s more I suspect that Node SIDs represent the most used special 
> case of Prefix SIDs with Anycast SIDs being quite behind.  Therefore 
> some recommendation pertaining to the usage of Node SIDs would be very 
> much in place IMHO. /*
>
> */##Ahmed: The  term "routing instance" within the context of incoming 
> label collision is defined in the first bullet in Section 2.5.
> As for any recommendation for useage of node-SID, anycast-SID,...,etc 
> , it is out of the scope of this draft because it is a matter of of 
> deployment/informational/BCP draft
>
>
> /*
>
>
>
>
>
>     7.*SRGB Size in SR-MPLS*:
>
>     a.The draft correctly treats the situation when an index assigned
>     to some global SID cannot be mapped to a label using the procedure
>     in Section 2.4 as a conflict.
>
>     b.At the same time the draft does not define any minimum size of
>     SRGB (be it defined as a single contiguous block or as a sequence
>     of such blocks) that MUST be implemented by all SR-capable nodes
>
>     c.I suspect that lack of such a definition could be detrimental to
>     interoperability of SR-MPLS solutions. AFAIK, the IETF has been
>     following, for quite some time, a policy that some reasonable
>     MUST-to-implement defaults should be assigned for all configurable
>     parameters exactly in order to prevent this.
>
> #Ahmed: This document specifies how the SRGB is used and the behavior 
> of routers when a prefix-SID index maps to a label inside and/or 
> outside the SRGB. The actual size of the SRGB is a task in 
> partitioning the label space, which is very specific to a particular 
> deployment scenario. So IMO it is outside the scope of a standards 
> track document. Now that SR-MPLS is deployed in many places, I expect 
> the community to gain sufficient experience to recommend (or not 
> recommend) a particular minimum/maximum size for the SRGB is some 
> future informational or BCP draft/RFC
>
> */[[Sasha]] My reading of your response is that minimum size of SRGB 
> is an issue for future study. Can you please just add this to the draft?/*
>
> */##Ahmed: OK. Added a sentence to the last paragraph of section 2.3/*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>     8.*Algorithms and Prefix SIDs*:
>
>     a.The draft mentions Algorithms (as part of SR-MPLS Prefix FEC)
>     in, but it does not explicitly link them with the Prefix-SID
>     algorithms defined in section 3.1.1 of the Segment Routing
>     Architecture draft
>
> #Ahmed: I will just add the reference 
> [I-D.ietf-spring-segment-routing]right beside the first time 
> "Algorithm" is mentioned
>
> */[[Sasha]] OK/*
>
>
>
>
>
>     b.From my POV, the draft should explicitly state that the default
>     Prefix-SID algorithm MUST be implemented in all SR-MPLS-compliant
>     routers.
>
> #Ahmed: The specification of what path calculation method should or 
> must be supported is a routing protocol property not a forwarding 
> plane property. In fact, the choice of a path calculation method or 
> algorithm is completely orthogonal to the routed protocol. Hence 
> mandating the support of a particular routing algorithm is beyond the 
> scope of this document.
>
> */[[Sasha]] OK/*
>
>
>
>
>
>     c.The Segment Routing Architecture draft states (in section 3.1.3)
>     that “Support of multiple algorithms applies to SRv6”. But neither
>     draft states whether multiple algorithms apply to SR-MPLS. Can you
>     please clarify this point?
>
> #Ahmed: The last paragraph of Section 3.1.2 titled SR-MPLS in 
> draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-15 discusses the support of multiple 
> algorithms. So it is implied that the concept of algorithm applies to 
> SR-MPLS. Hence there is no need to re-mention it here
>
> */[[Sasha]] The paragraph to which you refer only says that if a 
> packet with the active Prefix-SID that is associated with a specific 
> algorithm is received by a node that does not support this algorithm, 
> this packet will be discarded. If this is the only type of support for 
> multiple algorithms SR provides, it is not very useful IMHO/**/. /*
>
> */##Ahmed: The SR-MPLS draft that we are discussing here does not 
> attempt to modify the SR-architecture draft. Any concerns related to 
> the SR-architecture should be addressed to the SR-architecture draft 
> not to this draft. /*
>
>
>
>
>
>     9.*Routing instances and the context for Prefix-SIDs*:
>
>     a.The Segment Routing Architecture draft states in Section 3.1
>     that the “context for an IGP-Prefix segment includes the prefix,
>     topology, and algorithm”
>
>     b.This draft seems to define (in section 2.5) the context for the
>     Prefix SID as “Prefix, Routing Instance, Topology, Algorithm”
>     where ”a routing instance is identified by a single incoming label
>     downloader to FIB” (but the notion of the label downloader to FIB
>     is not defined).
>
>     c.These two definitions look different to me.
>
>     d.At the very least I would expect alignment between the
>     definitions of context for the Prefix-SID between the two drafts.
>     Preferably, the definition given in the Segment Routing
>     Architecture draft should be used in both drafts.
>
> #Ahmed: The context of the section 2.5 is limited to the resolution of 
> local label collision. The use of "routing instance" in section 2.5 is 
> just there for tie-breaking if there is local label collision.
>
> */[[Sasha]] I have already mentioned that “routing instances” are not 
> defined in any the drafts dealing with SR Extensions for IGPs. So I do 
> not understand how the conflict resolution procedure is supposed to 
> use this. And in any case the difference between two definitions of 
> the context of Prefix-SID requires some explanation./*
>
> */##Ahmed: incoming label collision defines what is a routing instance 
> within its context. I do not understand what explanation you are 
> looking for/*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>     10.*Example of PUSH operation in Section 2.10.1*:
>
>     a.The first para of this section begins with the sentence “Suppose
>     an MCC on a router "R0" determines that PUSH or CONTINUE  
>     operation is to be applied to an incoming packet whose active SID
>     is the global SID "Si"”. In the context of SR-MPLS this means (to
>     me) that the incoming packet is a labeled packet and its top label
>     matches the global SID “Si”.
>
>     b.However, the example for PUSH operation in the next para of this
>     section is the case of an (unlabeled) IP packet with the
>     destination address covered by the IP prefix for which “Si” has
>     been assigned.
>
>     c.From my POV:
>
>     i.Mapping unlabeled packets to SIDs is indeed out of scope of the
>     draft. Therefore an example of a PUSH operation that is applied to
>     a labeled packet (with the active SID inferred from the top label
>     in the stack) is preferable.
>
>     ii.Valid examples of  PUSH operation applied to a labeled incoming
>     packet can be found in Sections 4.2 or 4.3 of the TI-LFA
>     <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-04>
>     draft
>
> #Ahmed: I do not understand your concern here:)
>
>
>
> */[[Sasha]] I think it is pretty clear: can you provide an example of 
> a PUSH operation applied to a labeled packet instead of your current 
> example?/*
>
> */##Ahmed: The example in the draft is included to clarify the concept 
> of a prefix SID attached to a prefix. As mentioned more than once, 
> SR-MPLS does not modify MPLS forwarding including pushing a label on a 
> labeled packet. It is something that has been done by routers and 
> switches for 20+ years. So including it here is redundant/*
>
>
>     *Nits*:
>
>     1.I concur with Adrian regarding numerous nits he has reported in
>     his WG LC Comment
>     <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/spring/FRhO2lgR8r4VlKP2ZN2dZwHU5BY>.
>     I would like to thank Adrian for an excellent review that have
>     saved me lots of hard work.
>
> #Ahmed: I also agree that Adrian's review is exceptional. I believe I 
> addressed all his comments in the latest version.
>
>
>
>     2.In addition, I’d like to report the following nits:
>
>     a.Ti-LFA in Section 2.11.1 should be TI-LFA (as in the TI-LFA
>     <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-04>
>     draft)
>
> #Ahmed: Already done in the latest version*/[[Sasha]] OK/*
>
>
>
>     b.TI-LFA draft is referenced in the text of Section 2.11.1, but
>     there is no matching reference in the “References” section
>     (probably, Informational)
>
> #Ahmed: Already done in the latest version*/[[Sasha]] OK/*
>
>
>
>     c.“zero Algorithm” in Section 2.5 (immediately above Section
>     2.5.1) must be replaced with “default algorithm”. Similarly,
>     “non-zero Algorithm” should be replaced with “non-default algorithm”
>
> #Ahmed: Will be done in the next version*/[[Sasha]] /* OK
>
>
>
>     3.I think that RFC 3443 and RFC 5332 should be listed as Normative
>     references in this draft while RFC 5331 and RFC 8277 should be
>     listed as Informative references. This would improve the
>     readability of the draft without any impact on its advancement.
>
> #Ahmed RFC5331 describes upstream label assignment. As you mentioned 
> above (and I will modify the draft to indicate that) SR-MPLS behavior 
> is similar to downstream label assignment. RFC 3443 describes TTL 
> behavior. This is an MPLS forwarding behavior. As mentioned in the 
> draft, SR-MPLS does not modify at the MPLS forwarding behavior
>
> */[[Sasha]] Regarding RFC 5331 – you may skip this reference if you 
> state (as discussed below) that SR-MPLS only allocates labels from the 
> per-platform label space. Regarding RFC 3443 – I do not think that you 
> can fully avoid discussion of Uniform and Pipe/Short Pipe models, and 
> therefore you will need this reference./*
>
> */##Ahmed: I did not add rfc5331 as a reference . Again pushing 
> multiple labels on top of a packet is a matter of SR-policy, which is 
> handled in a separate draft. /*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>     Hopefully, these comments will be useful.
>
> #Ahmed: They are certainly quite useful. Thanks a lot
>
>
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Sasha
>
>     Office: +972-39266302
>
>     Cell:      +972-549266302
>
>     Email: Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com
>     <mailto:Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
>
>
>     ___________________________________________________________________________
>
>     This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and
>     contains information which is
>     CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you
>     have received this
>     transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax,
>     and then delete the original
>     and all copies thereof.
>     ___________________________________________________________________________
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________________________
>
> This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains 
> information which is
> CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have 
> received this
> transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and 
> then delete the original
> and all copies thereof.
> ___________________________________________________________________________
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
> This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
> they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
> As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
> Thank you.
>
> ___________________________________________________________________________
>
> This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains 
> information which is
> CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have 
> received this
> transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and 
> then delete the original
> and all copies thereof.
> ___________________________________________________________________________