Re: [mpls] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-bfd-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 24 February 2024 23:25 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1708817112; x=1709421912; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ib2B0eu0AVGrBgiqG9aGOoHCNJi9KuP4kpKkbUhuDDY=; b=PIAeC1UEwk+DJY/y0NkdZFYiGp0LllLGhe8oGtMR1KOGzvy2ikbMqmb42ZSLQa8wE5 vubBvf+SZTmgnT6U4DALMSUzOis+mlSoz8MJf5H1SZr4LF9CmKiK/ffHoLnnaGVLbh9N +YrMO858JatU7hqyq8Nh2HsEjc8heoUyht4h3QZ1/MQBS5K9Jm/ZFjtJkHbBzZM8MwNH e5cA3xK1EYpWilmU3b1NX50W9IQL4KlrZoY8+CMbBgSz8RfEKPSkVnNM6HNbHl+rIqGh 7u2KZpjkAlZ7pq8gP0FSD74O2ZnfVVRIFlNo7HXdyBBk6vIsEGmuP1I7VIeQXo1wH6fJ jfJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708817112; x=1709421912; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=ib2B0eu0AVGrBgiqG9aGOoHCNJi9KuP4kpKkbUhuDDY=; b=hKI26RbAfFWkzeYtkZCwt3mGtqwavVetTy3UZQIBGtk+S5+BkUdazafUNxQwXMQYMw XoyOLmtuYVo3qxsMKEumdruR4anZ3KB5jDZkCvLPXx9vN0IFKsxZGVe2PiHEslo+nytD QU19hUqelmeYkgrh+u+NLLEx5y13vfKAJ9JSYrTEpoNKZMt2nHoI4EKx+js5ChaaiB/D ZpKkqPVmLwk1l35zT6tzoA/+4GEOmweT/eYPVvCjQjvaamaRXrHQqDMfzlUjIz6PaqJx Q+jzDXw+IPyUepnpBs66vIwJaDqhMiwCcQp4bPZU1TeyuFD7hYM/oZkTxZ6vSHM4/N85 JzOw==