Re: [mpls] Review for WG Adoption of draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-02.txt

Venkatesan Mahalingam <venkat.mahalingams@gmail.com> Sun, 03 June 2012 04:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jCJy8LpujX1EiPdLvhqXFaFYWFMEtF2dpvipJ8zk4cE=; b=shHvkktzp5nOr28rByAX+xj4LNZIuAiuI14aR3i9ven/md7fe06Irscga87AEarLFM PZjCwjNZSF2gpKAYbn6tFC6Gem1GsQQ0rBaYpcm8gqArTD9mxyx/hlV+007/e/cKWtjQ lzQoL/lQpdKd368Y3nPLP7fAIQKg28fKuvv9130QqmcJWocTgJeMuRSb+Z+bZ6qCgmmy njid2RdSHSnmHfPdqxV0OzLP3f0HL+/I4IFkH5E6bC/V/2/7djOHMh1Me+p7AP3IcH7U Tzd0f18X1B13S5loRteC2dsAGmfDAkCEDGLxmwgNrHxUaHfFeTsfHrDDsGRh0VuR/crE 9Gpg==