Re: [mpls] Review for WG Adoption of draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-02.txt

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Sun, 03 June 2012 02:16 UTC

Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 04:16:22 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@juniper.net>, "aldrin.ietf@gmail.com" <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com>, "venkat.mahalingams@gmail.com" <venkat.mahalingams@gmail.com>, Kannan KV Sampath <Kannan.Sampath@aricent.com>, Sami Boutros <sboutros@cisco.com>, "ppan@infinera.com" <ppan@infinera.com>
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "MIB Doctors (E-mail)" <mib-doctors@ietf.org>, Ross Callon <rcallon@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Review for WG Adoption of draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-02.txt

Authors,

The review by Joan was part of the MPLS RT review prior to polling the
document to become a working group.

Though updating the draft prior to the poll is strictly not necessary
to start the poll. However I would strongly prefer to poll an updated
document.

Could you please update and republish.

/Loa
(as wg chair)